Note: Prolaborate Pricing includes subscription of Sparx Pro Cloud Server.
All Prolaborate Purchase Includes
Sharing URL Links to Diagrams
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do you mean by 'Reserved Users Count' ?
This is the maximum number of users who are eligible to avail complete access to Prolaborate.
2. What do you mean by 'Licensed Users Count' ?
This is the count of users who can access Prolaborate simultaneously without any restrictions.
3. How does Reserved and Licensed users count work?
Let’s assume you are a Company of 15 users and you have opted for Growing Teams – 10 users. You can add all your users as Reserved users and everybody will become eligible to avail a license but you need to be cautious because only 10 users can get complete access at a single point in time.
4. What happens if an user logs in beyond the Licensed User Count?
That user will only get read-only access to Prolaborate. He/she has to wait for an user to log out to gain complete access.
5. How does Reserved and Licensed user counts work for Enterprise License users?
These counts do not apply to Enterprise License users. There is no limitation to the number of users who can use Prolaborate.